Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blessings When You Least Expect It

So blessings can come when you least expect it and from people that you least expect. One of my favorite blessing this summer came on a Tuesday when I decided to take the 3 boys to the lake with Eagle's Nest kids. We headed up to the lake and played at the beach, went canoeing, and I (Erin) took a trip down the zip line. We had lunch and I started to pack us up because Landon and Levi were done and tired. I had Levi in the stroller who was starting to cry and I was changing Landon out of his swimsuit into his clothes. I just had to let Levi cry so that I could get Landon situated. Before I knew it there was a group of kids (mostly boys) gathered around the stroller and singing to Levi to calm him down and it worked. I don't think it was in any key, but it was the sweetest sound that I had heard all day long. The last thing I expected was to be blessed by a group of 7-8 year olds in the middle of two of my children melting. I learned not to under estimate kids and how they can bless your life when you least expect it.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love those moments:) Keep the posts comin' I love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great site! Thanks for keeping me in the loop! I can't wait to come visit next Monday!

    ReplyDelete