Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Landon

Landon 5 years ago God gave us you! I am so thankful for that day and can hardly believe you are already 5! I already have so many amazing memories of you!December 18...My Christmas Baby
After I school visit you are ready to be a school boy!
(I am not so sure mommy is ready!)

Landon I can't wait to see all the adventures God takes you on and to make so many more memories with you. Most of all I pray that you keep your wonderful soft heart and that you grow to be a young man that loves our Lord and Savior!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, sweet Landon! You are a very brave boy just like your mommy said. You have been born into an amazing, godly family and are blessed to have two wonderful parents! Praying that God will continue to grow you up into Him as you get bigger! Have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete