Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Goodbye Colorado


Goodbye Colorado, we will miss you!
What we will miss!






My sister, brother, nephews, and niece.











The campers and staff at Day Camp













Field Trips with the campers.















The beauty of The Glen

















Eagle Lake














Our church, New Life














Our Friends















Snow (most of the time)












The trees and mountains.











Long Summer Days that aren't too hot!














Summiting 14ers (Bryan only)








What we are looking forward to in Tucson:
Spending time with our parents
CCC
Our friends
No jackets
Mexican Food
Eegee's
Visiting our supporters
WOW
Sunsets
Real College Sports ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we were first!!! I will miss our girl times,Bryan with Drew at camp,Logan's sweet but persistent voice "Gramma Jeanne! You're lyin'!!", Landon's jsdfoaijf;lakjsdfoaiwjef"shonic", and Levi's absolutely not wanting to have to be near anyone but his mama and being "pissed" if you leave him!!! I love me some Thigpen's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!! and Hallelujah! i can't believe you said New Zealand! two of my best friends and maybe four are moving to Christchurch really soon to help with the house church movement there! incredible, you'll have to keep us posted so i can hook you guys up! i miss you guys so much and i am so excited for this new adventure in faith. all my love to the Thigpens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh..this is such a bittersweet time for you guys! I know it'll be hard to leave but I'm excited to see what God has in store for y'all!! I'll be praying for your transition!

    ReplyDelete