Monday, November 24, 2008

The Crazy Thigpen World

So what has been happening in the Crazy World of the Thigpens? Everything. Well, we sold our house! What? Yes we sold our house. Being that we are still working on support and trying to still pay off 3 c-sections we decided to sell our house and use the money to pay off our debt! FREEDOM! So in the last couple weeks we have packed our house, had a stomache virus work it's way through our whole family, packed some more, an ear infection, pack some more, strep throat, move our stuff to storage, strep throat number 2, move into the Chalet (temp. housing on the Glen. So now we don't have to find a place until after the holidays!!!!), and now strep number three. So I have decided to go into hiding with my children because we are tired of being sick. No, not really. We are very excited to get to go to Tucson for Thanksgiving with our families and then stay for an extra week to work on our fundraising. So hopefully our sickness will stay in Colorado.

Speaking of Thanksgiving. I would like to take a moment to say what I am thankful for in my life. I am first of all thankful for a God who loves us so much that He sent his only son Jesus to die for our sins. How awesome is that! I am also thankful for all my family and friends who are always there to support us! Well I could go on forever, but I won't. Let me know what you are thankful for?

PS: We are driving, not flying so there will be no crazy flying stories this time!!!!! For that I am thankful!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on getting out of debt! We are sorry to miss you this weekend, we are going to KS to visit my family. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy, crazy Thigpen family :)Strep throat so you couldn't come see us before we left...hmmmm...still love you!! Give Mommy, Daddy, and Barlow's kisses

    ReplyDelete